Concert Band Forms

Concert Band Forms

(Health Forms For Students Not in Marching Band and Spring Permission Forms For Marching Students)

If your student is participating in concert band but did not participate in marching band, you will need to complete the necessary medical forms that will be required for your student to travel to band events during the year, including the spring trip and mandatory concert band assessment. Please submit the required forms as soon as possible so that there is no last minute rush before any event or trip.

The emergency care form and the health form are required for all students. The over-the-counter medication and voluntary medical disclosure to chaperones forms are highly recommended. The medication authorization, inhaler, and epi-pen forms should be submitted as needed and are required for students to receive or use prescription or frequent or regularly-scheduled over-the-counter medications while traveling. Please note that your child's emergency care form and the health form can be printed directly from the weCare@school link on your FCPS 24/7 parent view page.

* Please be aware that some of these forms require a physician's signature when a prescription medication is being taken, so please plan ahead of any travel dates.

Forms that are in MS-Word format will be downloaded. PDF files will be displayed on your browser or downloaded depending on your setup.

The forms can be submitted in one of two ways:

  • Submit electronically by e-mail to, or
  • our student may turn in hard-copy forms to Dr. VanValkenburg.

Any questions about forms should be directed to Maria Meldrum at